Monday 24 October 2016

Gamer at risk

Summary:
According to the news, four in 10 gamers at risk of addiction. people are gaming for long hours, without any rest. This will lead to health problems for gaming a long time, as they are addicted to the game. Gamming also leads to more hostility and financial problems.

Opinion:
I agree with gamers at risk of addicition as more people are addicted to play games longer.As a video games are fun and interesting, therefore once a player get addicted to the game, the player will play the game for a longer period. For example, when my friend introduce me to fifa online 3, i got addicted to it. the game was so fun that i played it for more than three hours without any rest, but when i was tired and trying to get up from my seat i could not do so. I felt pain in my legs and hands, as i had sat for a long period. Hence, i agree that gamers at risk of addicition.

New words:
obsessing: engrass
indulge: give in
oddity:strangeness
plonk: dump
manifest:illustrate

No comments:

Post a Comment