Sunday 9 November 2014

My virtual girlfriend in china by Keith

Summary: When I first came across a "virtual lover" service on e-commerce site Taobao, China's version of Amazon, I thought it was hype.For an average of 20 yuan ($3) per day, it claimed you could hire a boyfriend or girlfriend to talk on the phone or chat online to make you feel like you're in love.The service varies but it includes wake-up calls, text and voice messages, phone calls and goodnight wishes.Usually I would be skeptical about such a service but I was drawn to a comment left by one "virtual girlfriend" enthusiast."It was awesome -- she shared my happiness and cheered me up when I was down. She has a beautiful voice, and an intelligent mind... I so don't want to leave her." So I went to get one.

Opinion: "If you want to know how it feels to have a virtual relationship, I'd say if you're lonely or heartbroken from a recent break up, finding a virtual lover might work better than boozing all night and drunk dialling your ex-lover at three in the morning." It  was coated from the article. I think that it is right as you will have new accompanies and we would not be so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment